Translate

Monday 7 April 2014

Healthy Snack

Good morning! Today I wanna share with you a snack that I usually do between meals, when I'm hungry (so I don't have to eat bread or cookies). It is really simple, delicious and healthy!




Ingredients:

1 natual yogurt (we can use flavored instead) 

6 strawberries 
Flax seed (we can also use crushed flaxseed)



















Preparation:

Put the natural yougurt on a bowl. Then, slice the strawberries and add to the yogurt.

































Finally add the flax seeds and we mix everything. The strawberries can be replaced for another fruit. I hope you like it! 





NOTE: I always use flaxseed because it is non-caloric and has very good properties for the body, especially to the intestine.Try using flaxseed on yogurt or even mix with yogurt and jelly. Instead of flaxseed you can also use gojie berries, muesli or poopy seeds. Delicious! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment